DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Waterproof Guards for Base of Kitchen Faucet?

Postby nh2n » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:15 am

Is there something I can buy--clear plastic-type guards--to place around my new kitchen faucet *base* to keep water and grease out? I think I once saw clear, L-shaped guards placed over seams in a French kitchen... Is there anything out there like this?

Many thanks!
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:58 am


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics