DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Wet (soaking) inerior wall

Postby Narc » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:17 pm

Have noticed a very wet interior wall within a mid terrace house. the wall dampness is isolated to approx an area of 600mm wide from floor level to under side of window. its pretty clear the dampnesss is coming through from the exterior, however i dont have a brick wall, its a PVC cladding so detection is difficult. Any suggestions as to how to stop the leak and prevent it happening again?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:06 pm


Simply Build It

Postby dcmoore » Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:45 pm

Take a look at any one of our damp projects and ring the phone number for Property Repair Systems. They give free, no obligation advice and we recommend them. They will tell you what you need to do (if anything) and will also be able to supply you with anything you need to do it with but will certainly not try to sell you anything you don't need
Rank: Ganger
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:02 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics