DIY Doctor

Main navigation

What are these items called? clevis pivot angled bracket baseplate hinge? No idea

Postby NightShadow1991 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:15 pm

I am trying to find ready made angled, adjustable, tightening with a through bolt, pivot clevis type base plate hinge. I honestly don't know the true technical name, you seem them on the bases of large timber posts on the angle. Bolts to the ground and bottom of the post. They have a pivot pin and two clevis type clamps, fixed welded adjustable/tilting. Ground anchors essentially. I;ve been searching for ages and cannot find the true searchable name. I need them with a fixed welded base plate top and bottom. Thanks all!
pivot bracket 2.jpg
pivot bracket.png
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:15 pm

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics