DIY Doctor

What Boiler

Postby remelad » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Hi all can any of you heating engineers save me some time, and tell me the make and model of a conventional boiler, that has a flue outlet that comes from the back of the boiler.
Many Thanks Remelad
Rank: Tradesman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:03 am


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics