DIY Doctor

Main navigation

What is the Name of This Specific Type of Hinge?

Postby Gavwav » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:11 pm


I've been trying to source this specific type of hinge online but have no way of doing so as I'm unfamiliar with what it's exactly called. Do any of you know the name of this specific type of hinge? If you have any sources please share them. Also, please look at the attached image for reference.

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:46 am


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

Postby KitchenGuy » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:45 pm

Can't be 100% but I am pretty sure that's a hasp not a hinge.
Rank: Ganger
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:57 pm
Location: cardiff

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics