DIY Doctor

What is This Attached to Pipes Under Kitchen Sink?

Postby liviboy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:16 am

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone can shed any light on what this box could be under my kitchen sink?

It has what looks like an electric cable running to it and electric symbols on the case but I can’t work out what it could be?

Any suggestions very welcome!


Thanks in advance :-)
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:10 am


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics