DIY Doctor

Main navigation

What is this catch or latch on ladder called?

Postby JaneM1956 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:50 pm

Hi, i'm trying to buy this catch (I actually do not know what it is called). It is attached to a ladder and holds the main platform in place by hooking over a step. We want to use them to hold pieces of wood gaps to cover what is inside but so the wood can be removed for easy access.

Many thanks in advance for anyone who can help me.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:31 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics