DIY Doctor

Main navigation

What is this Funny Red Tank Below Boiler?

Postby TezZep » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:32 pm

Hi there
We bought our house a whole back and have noticed a little red tank in one of the kitchen cupboards underneath the boiler that looks like it's attached to the water pipe. We thought it might be a water softener. Is that correct and if so do we have to maintain it in any way?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:18 pm


Simply Build It

Postby lets have a look » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:09 pm

It's the pressure vessel
lets have a look
Rank: Foreman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 213
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:59 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics