DIY Doctor

Main navigation

What is this hinge called???

Postby gilroy1978 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Im trying to build this:


but cant suss out what kind of hinge they have used

Any takers??

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:18 pm


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

Postby admond » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:32 pm

i think its called a scissor hinge
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics