DIY Doctor

What is this Metal Box Attached to my Pipes Under Sink?

Postby paulcat68 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:54 am

Hi Is anyone able to identify what this metal box is attached to my pipes under the kitchen sink. It is slowly leaking and looking to get replaced. Thanks
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:20 am


Simply Build It

Postby eku1s » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:43 pm

I'm no expert, but I also have a box attached to my incoming cold supply, which is some kind of inline scale remover... whether it's effective or not is another matter! So yours could be that?
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:38 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics