DIY Doctor

What is This Metal Ring Behind my Plasterboard

Postby kumar » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:47 am

I am planning to wall mount my TV and was looking for a stud in an internal wall. Hit something metal like behind my plasterboard (in picture). It looks like a metal ring and there is atleast one more on the same vertical line a few inches above. Although there is none a couple of cm above(smaller hole in the picture). Any idea what it is? There is nothing solid behind this ring. I cant seem to find a stud either. This is a new build ground floor apartment and is only a few months old.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:12 am


Gorilla Glue heavy duty grab adhesive

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics