DIY Doctor

Main navigation

What is This Type of Lock/Latch Called?

Postby StuartMatthewSmall » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:45 pm

I cannot find one of these locks/latches anywhere. I hate the fact that it’s gold and want a silver or brushed aluminium one to replace it.

Let me know!!
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:39 pm


Simply Build It

Postby niagara » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:28 am

Hi - have a search for “ throw over latch”, hope that helps!
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:23 am

Postby collectors » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:01 am

Called a "Showcase Latch"
Rank: Foreman
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:26 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics