What Rods are Used to Gas Weld 2.0mm Mild Steel

Postby borddrman » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:35 pm

hi all just a question on what welding rods are used on 2.0mm mild steel when putting plates over holes on sills of cars ,also whats the best for alloy and welding exhaust boxes when holes appear ,if you have any links to what rods are uses or names of rods used please can you leave your comments any sort of help is a start and appreciated ,i will be using the oxyturbo 200 Professional Gas Welding Kit .
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:28 pm


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides

  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!


  • Related Topics