DIY Doctor

Where can I buy drainage baffles / round plugs from?

Postby scave » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:21 am

Several of the white round drainage baffles / plugs are missing in the bottom of my old, but otherwise in very good condition double glazing units. Can you help tell me where I can buy these drainage baffles / round plugs from. Also do they have another name? Thanks Steph
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:14 am


Simply Build It

Postby a6windows » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:16 pm

these are known in the trade as face drain caps i would just call in at a local window manufacturer maybee take one of yours with you and ask if you can buy some
Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:52 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics