DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Where can I get spares for an old Wickes conservatory?

Postby south-west-stuff » Thu May 31, 2018 8:09 pm

I have an old Wickes conservatory supplied in 2002. All I can find out from Wickes is that it may have been supplied by a company called BHN or BNH and that they went bust.
The style is called a 98 Pembroke and the 5 year guarantee says it comes from Manor House Conservatories.
The conservatory seems to need new seals and new flashing. I may even replace the polycarbonate roof. It has leaked for quite some time and needs a good service and some tlc
Any advice on where I can find spares would be appreciated.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 7:59 pm


Simply Build It

Postby SWEST » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:54 am


Just wondered if you had any luck ? I am also trying to find spares for a Wickes 'Cumbria' conservatory that we put up in 2001. (End Rafter Caps ) .
Wickes helpline gave me number for current supplier (since 2012) but their components are not compatible sadly.

Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:24 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics