DIY Doctor

Which is best?

Postby Pearcey » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:55 am

Hi all, Just rejoisted my upstairs ceiling with 6" X 2" joists and was wondering what is the best type of insulation to use.
I have been told conflicting tales, some say use Kingspan whilst others say use fibreglass rolls, help??

Rank: Apprentice
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:13 am


Simply Build It

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics