DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Which trade to fit kitchen extractor fan duct?

Postby piter305 » Sun May 31, 2020 12:07 pm

Hi everyone

I need a duct for a kitchen extractor fan to be fitted through a masonry cavity wall. Would anybody advise what kind of tradesman I will need to get it done(builder, kitchen fitter,etc.)?

Thank you in advance
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 31, 2020 11:57 am

Postby stoneyboy » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:20 pm

Hi piter305
You need to find a tradesperson with diamond core drill and bits but make sure they drill from the outside.
Regards S
Rank: Project Manager
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:44 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics