Who is the best manufacturer of composite doors?
Post questions and find answers on glazing, double glazing, upvc glazing, conservatory glazing, fixtures and fittings etc....

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
EastUpperGooner
Labourer
Labourer

Who is the best manufacturer of composite doors?

by EastUpperGooner » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:12 pm

Afternoon all,

I'm currently looking into purchasing a new front door, our old timber door has warped over the years and is becoming a pain to open and close. When coming to the conclusion that we needed a new front door I didn't realise it would be such a minefield but here we are!

Current options seem to be Doorstop, Rockdoor, Endurance and Solidor + generic Chinese doors installers try and push. Doorstop and Rockdoor seem to use a mix of foam/fibreglass cores with Endurance and Solidor using timber cores. All of these companies seem to have pretty dire reviews but these seem to be the best of what's available.

Our budget is £1200-£1500 with safety and durability being the main selling point.

Thanks!

SSmith93
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Who is the best manufacturer of composite doors?

by SSmith93 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:01 pm

Hi,

I know this was posted quite a while ago but I'm hoping I can help in some way!

From personal experience and searching around for a composite door for my own home, Rockdoor and Visage composite doors are definitely reputable companies to go for.

They offer a lot of choice and full personalisation, if that is something you're looking for - was definitely a benefit for me.

Hopefully this helped.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:31 am