DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Who to Hire for Plastering Job and also Replacing Fireplace Surround

Postby jimboss007 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:45 am

I need the walls/ceiling skimmed in my lounge, hallway, stairwell and landing. This will require the replacement of coving and some of the skirting boards. We also want a new surround installed for our fire place and a new dado rail installed in the lounge. It looking like a fair amount of work and will also require the draining down and removal of radiators. Is it best to get a general builder to do this work or a plasterer or a painter/decorator. Many thanks.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:25 pm

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!

  • Related Topics