DIY Doctor

Main navigation

Wife ready to kill me.

Postby addeard » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:39 pm

Hope someone can help me!

I live in a 1900 terraced house (non-cavity) and am experiencing damp/condensation on the entry wall. The entry is completely dry when raining. The condensation seems to occur about 1.5 meters up the wall and only appears as a patch the length of the wall - there are no salts present. My other half keeps on that its damp but I say condensation.

I have two air bricks in the room.
Rank: Labourer
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:35 pm


Simply Build It

Postby dcmoore » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:59 pm

Take a look at any one of our damp projects and ring the phone number for Property Repair Systems. They give free, no obligation advice and we recommend them. They will tell you what you need to do (if anything) and will also be able to supply you with anything you need to do it with but will certainly not try to sell you anything you don't need
Rank: Ganger
Progress to next rank:
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:02 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by

  • DIY How to Project Guides
  • DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!