Wiring a Programastat Wireless Room Thermostat Model TRT037
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

7 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
scotorca
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wiring a Programastat Wireless Room Thermostat Model TRT037

by scotorca » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Can anyone please help with the connecting of the above? There is a wiring diagram, but I just don`t understand what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

eggers
Ganger
Ganger

by eggers » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:39 pm

yes,
but not with more details on what system and wires u have
for example, the reciever needs
a permanent live
neutral
common live
switch live
and rarely but sometimes, a heating off wire, depending on where or not you have a motor open, motor close heating valves

scotorca
Apprentice
Apprentice

by scotorca » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Thanks for info. Boiler is Baxi Solo 3 PFL range. It`s a fully pumped system with a motorised valve. Need to look at the valve to see the wiring.

[quote="eggers"]yes,
but not with more details on what system and wires u have
for example, the reciever needs
a permanent live
neutral
common live
switch live
and rarely but sometimes, a heating off wire, depending on where or not you have a motor open, motor close heating valves[/quote]

eggers
Ganger
Ganger

by eggers » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:03 pm

sorry, i need to know what wires your current room thermostat has from the wiring centre, doesn't matter what boiler you have fitted, but do u have a 3 port valve or some zone valves?

scotorca
Apprentice
Apprentice

by scotorca » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Hi, thanks for your help.

There is currently no room or cylinder stats wired or fitted. It is a fully pumped system, with a 3 port valve. Hope this helps.

[quote="eggers"]sorry, i need to know what wires your current room thermostat has from the wiring centre, doesn't matter what boiler you have fitted, but do u have a 3 port valve or some zone valves?[/quote]

eggers
Ganger
Ganger

by eggers » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:36 pm

you have no cylinder stat or room thermostat at all?
well you will have to do it directly from the wiring centre as you will have to move some wires about, probably best to get a gas safe engineer to do it or an electrician, but if you want i can run through it, it could get alil confusing however, as i can't see which wire goes to what in your wiring centre so i can't say red to blue or anything like that.

scotorca
Apprentice
Apprentice

by scotorca » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:50 pm

Thanks for your help. Getting electrician to connect it up.

[quote="eggers"]you have no cylinder stat or room thermostat at all?
well you will have to do it directly from the wiring centre as you will have to move some wires about, probably best to get a gas safe engineer to do it or an electrician, but if you want i can run through it, it could get alil confusing however, as i can't see which wire goes to what in your wiring centre so i can't say red to blue or anything like that.[/quote]

7 posts   •   Page 1 of 1