Worcester Bosch filling issue - Help needed !!
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

alig31
Apprentice
Apprentice

Worcester Bosch filling issue - Help needed !!

by alig31 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:32 am

Hi there, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i junior combi boiler. We recently had a leak on one of the rads in the house and I soaked up at least 4lt of water. This was about 4 days ago. Everything was till tonight when the boiler stopped working (typically a Friday night). I tried to top up the boiler although the gauge was still showing good pressure, strange I thought after losing that amount of water from the system. (I never considered it until the boiler stopped working). Anyway when I tried to put more water in the boiler via the filling loop (key type), I turned the key to 'locked position' and then turned the grey nut anti-clockwise, as I have done previously to top up the boiler. This time there was no water going into the boiler. Anyone got any ideas.
I am not 100% sure that is the problem but I need to make sure before I go any other route, but it is also strange why the pressure hasn't dropped after losing that much water.

I also get these warning lights.....reset light flashing and blue light flashing on

Thoughts please
Thanks in advance.
AliG