boilers system and one radiator not heating up after summer
Help and information on all topics relating to your central heating, air conditioning and ventilation issues.

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1
Gate420
Labourer
Labourer

boilers system and one radiator not heating up after summer

Post by Gate420 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:22 am

well summer is over the digital thermostat I put in has been coming on in the mornings this morning I noticed our bathroom radiator not turning on so I decided to try and bleed it to my surprise the pressure of the water that came out of it almost blew the screw cap off. I have been here a few years and have never seen that kind of water pressure come out of the rad usually I get air or just a small stream of water or no water I have one rad actually that heats up and never gives me water out the bleeder don't know why but its not the issue unless thats why the one in the bathroom is giving over pressure right now.Any ideas on what I should do next to get heat into the bathroom radiator or just wait and see if it straightens it self out why would the pressure of cold water be so high? If anyone can shed some light on this I would be very grateful. Thanks In advanced for your time Peter.

1 post   •   Page 1 of 1