Please Note: We do not answer building or DIY questions by email or telephone
DIY Doctor Tape: If you are contacting us regarding DIY Doctor tape on Amazon, this product is nothing to do with us. See our blog post here for full details on what you should do.
If you require DIY or construction help or advice please checkout the following resources on our site:
- For DIY advice please look for your answer on the projects pages
- If you cannot find it there, post your question on our forum
Let us Know What you Think
If you would like to provide us with some feedback on our site and services or would like to suggest content, videos or tools that you think we need to include please provide this via our feedback area.
Please note: This website is UK specific. Please do not mail questions from outside Great Britain. Our building, plumbing and electrical regulations apply only in the UK and could be very dangerous if applied elsewhere.
For all other enquiries please contact us using the details below:
DIY Doctor Ltd
Telephone = 0845 634 2179 – calls cost 2p per minute plus your phone service providers access charge
Signup to Our Newsletter
Did you know that we send out our very own newsletters? Well, we do! You might be thinking why would I signup to yet another newsletter? Well for starters we try to make them as interesting and informative as possible and include:
- The latest DIY how to projects produced by the DIY Doctor team
- Seasonal projects for specific times of the year
- Reminders of when to tackle specific jobs
- Our latest competitions
- Free tickets for events and shows such as the Homebuilding and Renovating Show and many more
- Great ideas, inspiration and innovations from those in the DIY and Home Improvement industry
Secondly, we send out 2 specific types of newsletters geared to a particular theme – Our traditional newsletter contains general information on everything home improvement and DIY and our Discoveries newsletter focuses on a given product, service or individual that has revolutionized a specific area within DIY that really does work or save huge amounts of time.
Thirdly and finally, we only send out newsletters when we have something to say so we will not fill your inbox up with pointless rubbish!
If you would like to signup, click the button below: