Bulbs keep blowing
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Haveago
Labourer
Labourer

Bulbs keep blowing

by Haveago » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:00 pm

[color=blue] Hi... I purchased a house the other month :D that I now rent out to a friend but the bulbs keep blowing around the house :( , the house had a full grant the other year and everything re-newed. Each room has five 60w spotlights in the ceiling and every week when I call round I am having to change one or two bulbs for him every time, I gave him four low energy lights that seem to be lasting the longest. Is there a problem with the heat when using the spotlights or am I better changing all the bulbs to low energy !!!!! OR COULD I HAVE AN ELECTRICAL OVER LOAD :roll: any ideas before I buy candles regards "Have a go"[/color]

Haveago
Labourer
Labourer

by Haveago » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:52 pm

Forgot to mention that I have read the forum and it sounded like a common problem but all the bulbs are not the cheap ones and they are all fitted tight into the units, no substation near and the neighbours dont have this problem. I fitted a kitchen for him two weeks ago and since then the two 40w bulbs in the extractor fan have blown. !!!! poltergeist

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:26 am