My house requires a lot of work. I am a DIYer with a degree in Electronic Engineering (if that's relevant). I am on a tight budget and am limited to how much work can be done according to the funds availble. I would like to do as much of the work myself as possible (and I feel I am more than capable). I need...
1. New boiler (condensing) (plumbing, gas, electrics)
2. Unvented cyclinder (Megaflo?)
3. New bathroom in new location. (basic plumbing)
4. A few new/moved electrical mains sockets.
5. A few new/moved radiators.
I can't afford to have someone do all of the above for me. How much can I do myself? Could I then just have someone check/certify my work? Or...would it even pay me to get myself qualified for installation. (I understand that I don't have the kit for testing the electrics, but can i do the installation?).
Thanks in advance for your advice.