What kind of bathroom flooring which has the following characteristics:
1. Stain resistant
2. Can be cleaned with bleach (necessary coz households are in healthcare so different kinds of bacteria/ bugs is a way of life)
3. Easy to clean
4. Slip resistant (coz there will also be an elderly using it)
5. Durable coz high traffic area
6. Resist moisture/Non porous
7. Low maintenance -other flooring have special needs like waterproofing or resurfacing yearly, etc which add to the total cost to own that particular flooring
8. Light colored material -coz the space is small; light shades makes room larger
I looked at porcelain tile, ceramic tile, marble, granite. the choices are many with different pros & cons.
Need good advice on what flooring to use...