What kind of bathroom flooring which has the following characteristics:
1. Stain resistant
2. Can be cleaned with bleach (necessary coz households are in healthcare so different kinds of bacteria/ bugs is a way of life)
3. Easy to clean
4. Slip resistant (coz there will also be an elderly using it)
5. Durable coz high traffic area
6. Resist moisture/Non porous
7. Low maintenance -other flooring have special needs like waterproofing or resurfacing yearly, etc which add to the total cost to own that particular flooring
8. Light colored material -coz the space is small; light shades makes room larger
I looked at porcelain tile, ceramic tile, marble, granite. the choices are many with different pros & cons.
As you say there are many of them and most of them, where stipulkated for bathroom use, have all the qualities you need, including a great many vinyls. It boils down to a matter of personal choice and discussions about price with the supplier. Type flooring into our search box on the home page and talk to the companies we have on the website. You should get some good deals and solid advice from the people working with us.
DIY how to tutorial projects and guides - Did you know we have a DIY Projects section? Well, if no, then we certainly do! Within this area of our site have literally hundreds of how-to guides and tutorials that cover a huge range of home improvement tasks. Each page also comes with pictures and a video to make completing those jobs even easier!