Commercial to Residential Conversion and Renovation Project Advice Needed
Re-generate an old or tired space and give it a fresh breath of life. Click here for answers, information and tips

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
CrisB
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Commercial to Residential Conversion and Renovation Project Advice Needed

by CrisB » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi, Yeah could definitely help you with this but direct contact would be better,
contact me via email and I can give you a call.

michaelscad
Tradesman
Tradesman

Re: Commercial to Residential Conversion and Renovation Project Advice Needed

by michaelscad » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:44 pm

I am a master builder and was diagnosed with MS in my mid thirties. I enrolled into a residential training college y I took a course in quantity surveying I’ve always had a keen interest in CAD. Now I am able to draw plans with a project schedule including itemised priced bills of quantities. Now I’ve had a stroke I am prepared for it I am still building albeit on a screen I’ve been trying to get hold of FES treatment It’s been approved by NICE. The proof of its efficacy is the number of private clinics opening up in the UK. I’ve been in touch with a number of them who, state ‘try before you buy’ but in every case the replies are how much treatments are and appointment times not one of them will let me ‘try before buy ‘I’ve got building expertise taught to me by time served tradesmen from. Foundations to roofing. I’m now in a unique situation with the ability to draw plans and project schedules from given dimensions and design brief. I’m going to use these skills for free as a way raising funds t’m going make all this equipment available for those with neurological disorders instead of having to pay for assessments to private clinics when all they like me want to do is try it I can’t charge for this because I’m on DLA .The other option is if you are satisfied with I’ve done buy a type of stroke treatment equipment there are many types. Probably about what the cost of drawing plans the difference is I’m including a project management schedule with itemised bills of quantities. All I need are dimensions and brief. I do it all by email in PDF no paperwork needed the councils don’t want them I’ve submitted plans including application forms for both planning and building regulations to several local authorities I’ll attach a few drawings and projcct management schedules

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:27 pm