My house in the Glasgow area of Scotland has for the past few years suffered badly from Condensation on inside double glazing and on walls, in corners, behind wardrobes etc. Also the sealant around windows goes all mouldy.
Last year I bought dehumidifier it worked with limited success.
Would putting a plastic air vent into my blocked up fireplace inthe living room and one in my bedroom where the chimney runs make any difference?
There are also no air vents about the doors in any of my upsatirs bedrooms would this make a difference. I'm trying to find out solutions as the glazingis only 6 years old.
Any advice or tips on any of above be appreciated ty