DeWalt DCS777N 54V Lithium Ion Chopsaw
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
TimoS
Apprentice
Apprentice

DeWalt DCS777N 54V Lithium Ion Chopsaw

by TimoS » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:19 pm

I hope that someone here could give me some advice.
Thing is that few days ago my garage was broken into and fair bit of my tools were stolen and all of my batteries and chargers for absolutely everything.and I don't have enough money atm to replace Everything at once because its gonna cost me about 2k. So my main problem atm is my DeWalt chopsaw. Is there any possible way to convert it into mains working? And if answer is yes then would it work with chainsaw and scorpion saw as well? They are also 54V.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Mr White
Project Manager
Project Manager

Re: DeWalt DCS777N 54V Lithium Ion Chopsaw

by Mr White » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:38 pm

You can power any device from a suitable power supply. The question is can you get one that is 54 v and supply the correct current? Often it is cost prohibitive to build or buy one.
That said, you may want to look at This I would also suggest you contact either them or dewalt to ask is it compatible with your saw.

TimoS
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: DeWalt DCS777N 54V Lithium Ion Chopsaw

by TimoS » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:26 pm

Mr White wrote:You can power any device from a suitable power supply. The question is can you get one that is 54 v and supply the correct current? Often it is cost prohibitive to build or buy one.
That said, you may want to look at This I would also suggest you contact either them or dewalt to ask is it compatible with your saw.

Ty mate, i actually looked that already but im based in Ireland and here they are 200,+ euro. I ordered it earlier on from UK website and it should arrive within 3 days.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:15 pm