Drawstring Curtain Rail
General decorating topics, questions and answers. find help, tips and advice on completing your decorating projects

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
TriesHard
Labourer
Labourer

Drawstring Curtain Rail

by TriesHard » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:24 pm

I have a new curtain rail with drawstrings at both ends which has been fitted for me. I am now ready to hang the curtains but can't understand how the drawstring cords should work! After pulling the cords to see how they should work (never had cord at both ends of the rail before) I now have one piece of cord hanging down from the middle of the track to the floor. The cord at the other end is hanging in a loop by the wall but when I pull it the hooks don't move and stay at the end of the rail!

Do I have to thread the cord through the channel in the track and then put the hooks in over the cord? Is this how it works?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

:cry:

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:49 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:26 pm