Favourites
Help and advice on software, hardware, configuration and general computing issues and problems

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
greengrass
Foreman
Foreman

Favourites

by greengrass » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:16 pm

When saving a webpage to favourites, for example I am learning how to draw and paint and any useful sites I find save them for ease of access to my favourites list in folder named Art.

However my problem is having to search for the folder named Art when I click the black triangle to select the correct folder, if not already displayed, in the Create In box EVERY folder and subfolder show for example all of 'My documents folders and sub folders show and all my 'My picutre' folders show etc so have loads of folders to scroll through to find the Art one.

This only happens on my Acer laptop Windows7 untimate.

my PC windows XP this does not happen all that show on favourites are the folders I've added no other folders or subfolders show. Why does this ocur on the laptop but not on the PC? I am I suppose you can say I'm computer illetrate when it comes to the operation side.
Many thanks in anticipation.

HullDoItYourself
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Favourites

by HullDoItYourself » Tue May 19, 2015 1:54 pm

What web browser are you using?

Dekzion
Labourer
Labourer

by Dekzion » Sun May 14, 2017 8:01 am

If you've saved your stuff to a folder named art, just click the 'start button' and type art into the search box there. it'll show you all the occasions of 'art' on your computer

Dekzion
Labourer
Labourer

by Dekzion » Sun May 14, 2017 8:05 am

oh, also, if you've opened your favourite art program, and you want it to be available quickly in the future, just right click the icon that's showing on your bottom bar and select 'pin to taskbar' (or 'pin this program') that way when you need it later you can open it by clicking it without searching for it.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:02 am