Finishing plaster

Postby lancskev » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:05 pm

Due to residual salt contamination i have just stripped back and applied a scratch coat of render to my kitchen wall, the surveyor has recommended using a Class B retarded hemi-hydrate finishing plaster on top. Can someone please tell me about the plaster and a brand name so that i get the right one.
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:52 pm


Simply Build It

Postby rosebery » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:38 pm

Surveyors fancy talk for common products!!

He means Hardwall or Bonding.

Posts: 2022
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:55 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics