Free slave going spare in Nottinghamshire
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
murphy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Free slave going spare in Nottinghamshire

by murphy » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:43 pm

Hi.
Are there any Electricians out there willing to give a mature student (33), some work experiance on an odd day here and there basis. My background is of property maintenance, kitchen fitting etc... I am currently doing the 2330 course at new college, basford hall, and feel a little real world experiance would help my studies. I am offering my services for free. surely there is a sparky out there that could do with a slave from time to time!.

sparx
Project Manager
Project Manager

by sparx » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:03 pm

Hi Murphy, good ad!
try either moving 4Hours drive South-East! or more realisticaly NAPIT head office is in Mansfield maybe they know a local firm who might help,
Or look at members lists for your post code area & ring around , Good Luck with studies & work I used to teach 2330 & the best students all had part time work....regards
SPARX

jimboevo4
Labourer
Labourer

by jimboevo4 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:29 am

there is a company called QES which is based in Loughborough, they're currently doing a massive job for the council/lovells in the clifton estate. I cant remember the number for them sorry.

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:21 pm