fridge facade

Postby dizzle1 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:12 pm

I have a built in fridge with a facade on the front to make it look like part of the kitchen cabinet. There are two plastic "L" shaped pieces that screw to the edge of the original fridge door which attaches to two long flat pieces on the facade. They fit together to allow for movement as the two doors open and close together.

Does anyone know where I can find these parts as the two L shaped pieces are broken on my fridge, which means I now have a wooden door that swings open to a closed fridge door with no handle! This is a complete pain!

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:46 pm


Simply Build It

Postby s7eve » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:59 am

I think I have seen them and you can probably get them from IKEA
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:45 am

Postby rtsh » Mon May 19, 2008 4:32 pm

Hi - did you have any luck buying these? Any idea what their proper name is, and where you can get them? We've got exactly the same problem :(
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 4:31 pm

Postby rtsh » Mon May 19, 2008 4:52 pm

Did you find these? And if so, where did you get them?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 4:31 pm

Postby TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:46 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!
Site Admin
Posts: 1382
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 am

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics