Gas paper work

Postby stu75 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:07 pm

Hi, i'm having a gas hob fitted to my kitchen, obviously i want a registered gas fitter to do it but should i get any sort of paper work when they have finished and carried out their drop test at the meter?


Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:46 pm


Simply Build It

Postby htg engineer » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:44 pm

You wouldn't normally get any paperwork for a hob installation.

You should have an annual gas service certificate which would include a tightness test of the system. If you haven't - get the engineer to carry out the annual gas service at the same time.

htg engineer
Posts: 3219
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:22 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics