Help plz..
Information, help and advice on many gas related subjects from gas fires to domestic appliances

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
w14grif
Labourer
Labourer

Help plz..

by w14grif » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 am

right i have been installing plumbing & central heating systems with my father who was corgi reg for the last 12yrs but he has passed away recently and now i have just purchased a house for renovating and am obviously doing all the plumbing and central heating myself but just want to know what i can and cant do in being able to get my work passed off by a gas safe engineer, can i fit the run of gas pipe from the meter to the boiler myself with a tee off for gas hob without connecting any of them??? can i fit the boiler without connecting the gas and flu??? or am i best to just run all the pipes to the template and leave the boiler install to the gse, i need to know what is the best course of action as the house is going to be sold and not let.. thanks

stoneyboy
Project Manager
Project Manager

by stoneyboy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:17 am

w14grif,
"can i fit the run of gas pipe from the meter to the boiler myself with a tee off for gas hob without connecting any of them" BETTER NOT
"am i best to just run all the pipes to the template and leave the boiler install to the gse" YES INCLUDING THE SUPPLY PIPE.
end

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:37 pm