Hi guys & girls,
Need a bit of advice please....
Tonight we've done a bit of demolition lol.. we've known that there was a fireplace behind a wall that had been covered up very well with boards and cement. Decided to rip it all off & hey presto we have a beauty of an original brick fireplace.
My question is, do you think any type of asbestos would of been used in the cement, or boards that covered it up?? I can't see any type of fibres, but don't have any idea of when it was covered up, I'm guessing over 20 years ago as the lady who lived here previously to us what here for 10 years.
I am slightly worried incase we have disturbed anything!! Please help!!