How could I fit a shower in to bathroom in new property
Drainage and wastage systems and plumbing help, advice and answers

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Laurencej96
Labourer
Labourer

How could I fit a shower in to bathroom in new property

by Laurencej96 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:50 am

This is where the shower would need to go.
This is where the shower would need to go.
Hi, this is my first post, it could be in the wrong place..

I am currently in a rented property that we are going to buy early next year. One issue that has popped up is the bathroom. There is not a shower.

The way the bathroom is layed out is not brilliant but we do not have the funds to change it. I am wanting to put a shower in, but as you can see by the photo, if I put a standard shower in, it would mean a 1/4 of the window would be inside the shower; most likely resulting in water going all over the bathroom.

The other option would be to put it on the wall without a window. But I thought I would get some advice on here before doing anything, to see if anyone else has an idea.

lets have a look
Foreman
Foreman

Re: How could I fit a shower in to bathroom in new property

by lets have a look » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:01 am

have you decided what type of shower,if you have a combination/pressurised system you could install bath/shower thermostatic taps £80,I wouldn't worry about the window I have 2 showers and neither have a screen or curtain but you could get a right angle curtain to cover the window,mine hasn't,there really is not much water splashed about when showering and I have a window also

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:52 pm