kitchen carousel template
Kitchens, doors, rails, stud, tables, chairs, stair cases, garden furniture etc... Find answers and ask questions here!

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
jimmi
Labourer
Labourer

kitchen carousel template

by jimmi » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:58 am

I am trying to fit a Homebase kitchen carousel into my new kitchen corner unit. I've been informed to help me fit it properly I can get a template but haven't found anything, any idea's?

Or alternativley how and where do I make the measurements correctly before drilling big holes in my nice new units?

vardy
Labourer
Labourer

carousel

by vardy » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:48 pm

hi, theirs no need for templates, just place one of the trays in the bottom of the unit centralize it then mark the hole where the pole goes through, then fix the bracket to the base, put the pole with the two trays attatched inside the unit (keeping the trays together, can be tricky!) then place the pins in the pole to specified level to hold the trays, and line it up so it swings inside the cabinet freely, pencil the centre and fix your second bracket, and hey presto!! if you do make any mistakes with your units, their are a selection of colored waxes that you can buy that fill any slips with a drill, screw holes e.t.c.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:15 am