LIGHT FITTING PROBLEM
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
tweetypi3
Labourer
Labourer

LIGHT FITTING PROBLEM

by tweetypi3 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:56 am

i bought a new light fitting which has 9 bulbs the light worked fine the first few months then it wouldnt come on some times then it just packed up all together i checked the wiring and changed the light switch over but still no joy
does anybody got any ideas what could be wrong
thanks for the help

ericmark

by ericmark » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:22 am

With such information as you give we are unlikely to be able to help. Did all bulbs go out together? what type of bulbs? Are they 12 volt or 230 volt. It sounds like a lose connection and first I would switch off power and gently tug on each wire to see if any are lose. But after that I would use a meter so not rally something one can instruct on with internet most likely you will need an electrician to visit.

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:31 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:37 pm