money?
Ask questions and find answers to many subjects relating to electrics and electrical work

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Jeffmo
Ganger
Ganger

money?

by Jeffmo » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:32 pm

Sparks , how much does it cost to register job with someone like NAPIT,, and also wat would it cost to register with a self cert scheme through someone like NICEIC . Cheers again Jeff

sparx
Project Manager
Project Manager

by sparx » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:26 pm

Each job we log through NAPIT costs about £2.50ish
sorry can't remember exact amount as we buy block of credits at a discount up front, & as I haven't been doing much domestic work lately it's a while since I purchased any.
Can't say about NICEIC but NAPIT costs are I believe slightly less, ECA similar through BREC.
As we joined a couple of years ago I think you pay a membership annual fee plus an initial visit charge for your on site assessment, sorry can't be more precise but 'the guv' deals with finances & she's not home 0870 444 1392 will get all you need to know from very helpfull young lady at NAPIT, no obligation, all system operators are similar in cost I think,
Have to say have personal bias away from NIC/ECA although member ....find NAPIT 'nicer people to deal with'
regards SPARX

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:11 am