We moved into an old (about 100 years old) semi detatched house around 6 months ago with no problems of mould or damp. during the summer there were major rain storms in the area and since then we've discovered that mould has started growing in a couple of places in 2 of our upstairs bedrooms. The reason (I think) is because the wardrobes were too close to the external wall and with poor circulation. we've now moved the wardrobes and the level of mould has stabilized, however i can't seem to permanently get rid of it. we keep spraying it with anti mould stuff, and it stays away for a week or so, but it keeps coming back. anyone know whats the best way to get rid of it totally? would a dehumidifier make much difference? is there a better spray i can use? has anyone had similar experiences and have solved this? any help would be much appreciated! thanks in advance.