New Kitchen Advice
Re-generate an old or tired space and give it a fresh breath of life. Click here for answers, information and tips

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
mrkac
Labourer
Labourer

New Kitchen Advice

by mrkac » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:51 pm

Hello,

I’m just about to start an extension on our kitchen and started to do some research into new kitchens. I’m leaning towards Mereway (Wentworth) kitchens and really like the quality and Blum hardware and they are UK owned. I’ve also heard that Schuller are good quality for a good price but don’t kow of any showrooms around.
I was wondering if anyone knows of any good retailers in the Coventry/West Midlands area that I could get in touch with to get some quotes.
I do have a limited budget so I don’t mind shopping around for a better price.
If anyone has any suggestions or advice on other kitchens of similar quality that I should consider it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kevin

RoyalPhoebe
Labourer
Labourer

by RoyalPhoebe » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:13 pm

I'm hoping to put in a kitchen when we move and have found a second hand kitchen website its called: "theusedkitchencompany.com/"

Some are ex showroom and some big names for half the price. The only problem I foresee is getting a good fitter. And it would be better to buy a bigger kitchen than you need so there is more chance for it to fit with a bit left over.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:03 pm