Norfolk Hardwood Conservatory Construction and Installation Instructions
Conservatories are a great all-round addition to any home. Find help, advice and information on all aspects of this area.

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
willie_webster
Labourer
Labourer

Norfolk Hardwood Conservatory Construction and Installation Instructions

by willie_webster » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:44 pm

I have bought one of these second hand - it has not even been out of packaging. It is quite old but in perfect condition.

Going to use it as a summerhouse but am missing the exploded view showing the references for all the bits - and boy is there a lot of bits.

I have tried Wickes customer services and they are trying to help but don't hold out much hope. I have also tried to contact someone who had the same issue in another forum thread in 2006 (thread closed) but have not yet managed to contact him.

I have installed the foundations using the bits of the instruction I already have but this last drawing would be very helpful for completing the structure above brickwork level.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Regards

Willie

thedoctor

Re: Norfolk Hardwood Conservatory Construction and Installation Instructions

by thedoctor » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:01 pm

Hi

Without knowing exactly who manufactured it and when it was produced, it’s a little hard to track down things like. Have you tried the GGF (Glass and Glazing Federation), specifically the Conservatory Federation side of the organisation?: http://www.ggf.org.uk/group/conservatory-association

They may possible have a record of manufacturer etc…. that may help you

Kind Regards

2 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:45 am