Other fencing
Topics ranging from metal fencing, wooden fencing and concrete fencing to name just a few. find answers and post your questions here

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
thedoctor

Other fencing

by thedoctor » Fri May 26, 2006 3:19 pm

To post a question for a Diy Doctor tradesman or your fellow users, to answer please click on “New Topicâ€

Ingrid Sommeling
Labourer
Labourer

Lap latch fencing

by Ingrid Sommeling » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:07 pm

Hi DIY Doctor

Just a quick question. I am in the process of repairing wind damage done to my garden fences and I need to replace some panels. The fencing I am using is called lap latch fencing. I have tried to find out if I can get them cut and made on size anywhere. I have approached several people and companies but have not had much luck with an answer. Therefore my question.

Thanks Ingrid Sommeling

bcraigie
Labourer
Labourer

Re: Lap latch fencing

by bcraigie » Mon May 21, 2007 12:43 pm

Hi Ingrid,

Actually, Its called "Larch Lap". Perhaps this was why you were having difficulty finding information.

If you do a google search for [b]larch lap fencing panels[/b] you should find what you want. :)

Brian

[quote="Ingrid Sommeling"]Hi DIY Doctor

Just a quick question. I am in the process of repairing wind damage done to my garden fences and I need to replace some panels. The fencing I am using is called lap latch fencing. I have tried to find out if I can get them cut and made on size anywhere. I have approached several people and companies but have not had much luck with an answer. Therefore my question.

Thanks Ingrid Sommeling[/quote]

3 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:25 am