Plumbing in an American Fridge Freezer
Help, advice and problem solutions on all aspects of home appliances from washing machines to TV's

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
YvonneC
Labourer
Labourer

Plumbing in an American Fridge Freezer

by YvonneC » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:31 pm

I have had an American Fridge Freezer delivered today with water and ice machine integrated. I do not have enough of the flexible hose supplied to reach a tap as i need to go around a doorway because of a solid tiled floor. I do not seem to be able to get any of this hose from plumbers merchants as they say it is 6mm hose on these fridges and is not stocked in UK plumbing merchants. Is this true?

Can someone let me know how i can source this hose or what else i could use and what fittings i would need.

Thanks

Ken Woodchef
Apprentice
Apprentice

Fridge Plumbing problem

by Ken Woodchef » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:58 pm

Hi, not sure if this helps, but you may be able to use this from ebay. I'm not selling it or have any association with it, but it may solve your problem. The item number is 200162384176.

What is the model of your Fridge and I'll do some research for you.

Ken

YvonneC
Labourer
Labourer

by YvonneC » Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:16 am

Thanks Ken

I have a plumber coming on Friday who has plumbed these in before. So fingers crossed everything will go smoothly.

TheDoctor5

by TheDoctor5 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:11 am

Last year 64% of the questions asked in our forum were answered within our DIY project pages at www.diydoctor.org.uk/projects.htm The project pages are now separated alphabetically and your answers are accompanied by diagrams and the ability to see, and buy, the tools and/or required to complete your project. Use our search box to look for your answer and save a great deal of time and money!

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:31 pm