Porch/doorstep nosing

Postby baldeagle » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:31 pm

I guess it is called a 'nosing' as I've never heard it called anything else. I want to tile my outside porch but need to replace the nosing/step that overhangs out over the path. Where would I get something like this as they certainly don't do them in B&Q? I have some bits of bathstone that someone tells me I could saw and file to shape but it sounds a bit too advanced for me at the moment.
Any help appreciated. :?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:22 pm


Simply Build It