Raising damp on internal wall

Postby markslostmarbles » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:32 pm

Can i inject a chemical dpc cream into an internal wall, shared with my neighbour.
-i dont know the wall thickness.
-the floor is solid, conrete / screed?

so do i.........
-remove render/plaster 450mm above damp signs.
-drill through wall for injection nozzle.
-how high off kitchen floor? as low as possible at an angle down?
-pva the wall.
-re-render, paint.

have i missed anything?

thanks for all help.
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:19 pm


Simply Build It


  • Related Topics