replacing the existing Gas hob unit ?

Postby Jalfrezi » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:55 am

hi all

is it imperative i get a corgi registered gas guy in to connect my new gas hob unit ?

if so how much should you pay for fitting the replacement with new hoses etc ?

cheers in advance
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:41 am


Simply Build It

Postby htg engineer » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:36 pm

You have to be CORGI registered to carry out any work on gas.

Gas hobs above a gas oven can no longer be installed using a hose, it has to be rigid fix.

Pricing varies, it depends on who you get. For a straight swap it shouldn't be too much.
htg engineer
Posts: 3219
Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 5:22 pm

Display posts from previous
Sort by
Order by


  • Related Topics